Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat





I just love this time of year. Halloween the night were age doesn’t matter. This year I dressed up like Lucille Ball “I LOVE LUCY.”


Lexi and I joined Alishia and her two daughters Autumn and Kirsten, and went tick or treating in her neighborhood. Alishia and I have been best friends for 18 years and here we were again dressed up like we were back in Jr. High! She was Daisy Duck!


Marty and Kaiden went over to my mom and dads house to help pass out candy and watch the USC vs. Oregon game (they missed out on a bag full of candy.)


Kaiden was going to be the traveling gnome but as the day went on he decided he did not want to trick or treat this year! Well that was until Lexi came back with a back FULL of candy!


So then we dressed him up like a witch and took him around my parent’s subdivision. And of course Lexi went also. You can only imagine the amount of candy we have!!!