Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Golf Tournament and Corn Maze

This week has been such a crazy week. I feel like it is pageant week without the drama! I have been planning our churches first annual golf tournament. I am excited for the turnout. I hope all the players have a wonderful time. Did I tell you I had about 2 weeks to plan this tournament? I am thankful that I am the kind of person that people are able to recognize that if they need something done I am the person to turn to! That is a wonderful feeling.


I am also planning a photo shoot for the 2010 Mrs., Miss and Teen Idaho International Queens on Thrs. PLUS our music pastor and his wife went out of town and asked Marty and I if we could watch two of their kids. They are good kids so it is no trouble to watch them. I am excited to do so. We are planning to go to the corn maze.


Every year we take the kids to the corn maze. It is tons of fun, we go when it starts to get dark then walk through the maze in the dark with no flash lights… The best part of this is when we hide in the corn stalks and jump out at people walking by and scare the pee out of them!!! It is so much fun; I would recommend others to try it!! Each year they design the maze as something different, here is the link for you to check out what we have walked through in the past. http://farmsteadfestival.com/OriginalCornMaze.htm