Friday, October 16, 2009

A start to a wonderful weekend

What a crazy past couple of days. Lexi is much better, her fever is gone but she has this horrid sounding cough. The children’s Mucinex has been wonderful. I can tell she is feeling better because she has gone back to her sassy ways. Nights are hard, I feel like a new mother who is up every 2 hours with her baby. I must say having her home with me has been a treat. We have enjoyed watching Days of our Lives (that is our favorite show!)



My birthday was Wednesday, not the best birthday ever but I am hoping that next week I will get to do something fun to make up for it.We are going to Seaside at the end of the month so I am counting down the days till then. After we get back it will be very close to Election Day! Remember to VOTE November 3rd!!! My votes are going to Nampa Mayor Tom Dale and City Council Woman Pam White.



Here is a funny story, the other day as I was waxing my eye brows I waxed the end of one of them off. YIKES, when you husband can tell there is not something right you know you are in trouble. I have tried to draw it on, but it doesn’t look the same. I tell you what, waxing of the eye brows is not something you should do on your own.


I can tell I have too much time on my hands! I need a job, but for some reason I can not find a job that will work around my kids schedule. You know I want to work 9-2 and be home with my kids on their days off. I have applied many places but no takers yet. When I go for job interviews I feel like I am interviewing them. By the end of the interview if they have not met my standards I say thank you for your time. I should not be so picky…. Isn’t there anything out there that can work with my schedule? Starbucks!! I need a job at Starbucks, I always feel good when I go to Starbucks. I have a new ambition; I am going to go apply to work at Starbucks. We will see if I can work the hours I want!