Thursday, October 1, 2009

First Post

I broke down and did it! I now have my own blog. Yes I keep a blog for the pageant and a political blog, but now I have my very own blog where I can write about whatever I want… OH NO is that a good thing?!?!

People ask me if I have a life besides pageant, really? “Why yes, yes I do!” My husband and I are residential and commercial developers. I am also very involved with politics. I am a paralegal plus I am finishing (yes still going to school) my Political Science degree. Why has it taken me so long to get this degree? Well because I am a wife and mother first! My family has the #1 role in my life. Everything else can wait!

Besides pageants in my free time my family and I LOVE to go to Donnelly where we have lake front property and vacation there. We do a lot of water skiing, jet skiing, boating, bike rides, camp fires anything else you can do in the woods during the summer. In the winter we like to go snow skiing and snow boarding (I like to ski better.) I have also found that there is noting like flying down a snow hill covered in ice riding on a tube that looks like it came from a bicycle with no way to stop but to fall off. This has become one of my most favorite winter activities!

During football season we attend close to EVERY Boise State football team, yes we are a part of Bronco Nation!

We also like to travel; I have found that flying someplace is much better than driving. I am not a fan of the “road trip.” I like to get to where I am going NOW so I have more time to enjoy my vacation.

We have traveled to 3 countries and 17 states so far. We are working on going to more places…. One day we will make it there too.

I hope you will check back often as I update everyone who wants to know about what is going on in my crazy life!