Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thank you sponsors for the gifts.

I would like to take a moment to thank all the sponsors of the America's SUPER pageant for the gifts we received. 

The crown wallet and Turning Heads- Portraits of Grace, Inspiration and Possibilities that was donated by Ani V Hudgens. 

Holly Hardwick Crowns for the discount to http://www.hollyhardwick.com/ 

Pageantry Magazine for my year subscription to Pageantry!!!

Bessies Boutique for the gift certificate, be sure to visit www.bessiesboutique.com 

Wendi Russo, She is AMAZING!!! Can't wait to train some more with her!! Visit her web site www.WendiRusso.com She really does coach winners!!!

Mari D photography

My earrings that match my crown!!! From Autumn Kastein at The Glass Slipper Pageant Resale http://theglassslipperpageantresale.com/

Tiara Bags for my wonderful crown bag!! Trust me this is a great gift! It keep the crown clean and safe! Visit www.Tiarabags.com

Tammy with Gigi Hill Bags www.gigibags.com/onegoodbag4you 

Thank you to ALL the sponsors! You are all appreciated so much!