Sunday, July 28, 2013

What a journey

What a journey I have been on the whole month of July..... First the loss of my grandma, I know I talked about her before, but she was such an amazing woman who I will miss. I will her her wisdom, her prayers, and her advice!
Grand-kids and Great-Grand kids placing roses on the casket
I will say I did have a wonderful time with both my cousins. I ALWAYS have to remind them that I'm the oldest grandchild and the ONLY girl, therefore I'm the favorite!!! Not really, but I like to tell them that!

It was so hard for me to see my dad so sad. I can't say I know what it is like to loose a mother, but I did not like to see him so sad. 






It was nice to see family from Ireland, and family I have not seen in a LONG time!



 My son also was able to sit in a Lamborghini. What 13 year old would not wast to sit in an amazing car!

 Oh and did I mention that when Grandpa fell asleep next to Kaiden, he decided to take pictures of it?
Well, I am feeling blessed to have such an amazing family!