Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Who to be today?

Trying new things. Sitting at my daughters soccer game enjoying the warm sun! I love the fact that it is starting to Warm up! Today at work was...... Well entertaining I guess you can say! I met Whitney Houston, Tina Turner and Nicki Minaj..... They were all the same guy! He was a very nice man, however he really thought he was all 3 ladies. After a day at work It makes all my issues seem so small. I love being able to help people, I just wish sometimes my problems were easier To fix and quicker. I have never been one to quite, but as I sit here thinking what I'm going to make for dinner really is like a dirty little demon in my head. Here comes ED. If I don't eat who will know? Or if I have Taco Bell I can get rid of it and no one would ever know! Why does such a simple thing like eating have to be so hard? Maybe I should dress up as someone else..... Life might just be easier that way!