Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life Happens


What a crazy month it has been. End of soccer season, graduations, kids getting out for summer break….. Now starts the summer camps…. Basketball, and soccer. I am starting to feel like I MUST entertain my kids 24/7 or WWIII will break out between them! I remember when I was in Jr. High on summer break I would ride my bike to my friends houses and we would swim, go on bike rides or just ALWAYS hanging out with friends. Now it seems like kids HAVE to be entertained. I wonder how my kids would have survived back when I was their age.

I am so proud of my little cousin Steph who just graduated from college!!!! And my nephew Braxton from High School…. Awesome job guys!


Now to a real note..... I was at Petco the other day and came across this...... It is a way to potty train your cat to use the toilet.... REALLY?!?!?!?!?