Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Sunday 2014

It was such a beautiful day on Easter! My kids are at that age where we no longer have to hide eggs, but they did want a basket full of candy....  When My kids were younger we would hide about 300 eggs for them to find. Each egg would have candy in it, so buying them a basket of candy was WAY less time-consuming and not near as much work!

This year my cousin Stephanie from Sacramento and her boyfriend Marcus were in town, so we had my uncle, aunt, my cousin Brittany and her husband Mike with their baby Brecken, and my cousin Shelby from Spokane, and my aunt Debbie from Portland here to share Easter with us this year!

We went over to my parent's house, where my dad heated the pool to 90 degrees. So yes, it was 67 outside and 90 in the pool... I had to swim, that was like taking a bath in a giant tub!


















Also, I had to take a picture of Brecken and his daddy, because they were dressed alike, and it was too cute not too.