Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6th

So today I set a goal for myself. I have found that because I have been super busy with elections and pageants that my house has been on back burner. I did not realize what a “pack rat” I am! I do not toss anything out!

So my goal is to DEEP clean 1-2 rooms a day until all the rooms in my house are back to being organized. Perfect timing right with the holidays just around the corner!


Tomorrow is my daughter’s 8th birthday party! Yes myself and 8 little girls will be going to Build-a-Bear and the Cheesecake factor. I will make sure to get all the little girls on a sugar high and then send them home…. So glad it is not a slumber party!


Today I went to the fabric store (something I do not do to often) because I wanted to try to sew something. I bought all the fabric needed to make my project came home only to find out that my sewing machine was BROKE! I had my hopes up to make something new and really show my domestic abilities however it just did not happen today. I am sure I will not have that bug again for awhile.