Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Getting back in touch

WOW, I have not posted in a LONG time. Well, I am back! Now I need to get you caught up on life. I am going to go through about 10 months really quick so don't blink!







In July my mom and I attended the Boise State  Helmets and Heels football camp. We were able to enjoy an evening socializing with Bronco coaching staff, shop in the Stueckle Sky Center with unique Bronco vendors, and then move over to the Bleymaier Football Complex for position breakdowns, film review, rules of the game, trivia and the ultimate locker room and On the Blue recruiting experience. We also had the opportunity to meet Coach Harsin.















October was my birthday, and it wouldn't be a birthday with out a Louis Vuitton cake and some selfies!!!








We also took a vacation to the happiest place on earth.....Disneyland!
















We were able to spend Christmas and New Years in our new home!


 














In March I attended the Idaho International Pageant. As Mrs. Idaho International 2006, it is always fun to see a new sister queen being crowned! I did get a selfie with Mrs. International 2014, Maggie Thorne, Miss International 2014, Samantha Riddle, and Miss Teen International 2014, Blair Wortsmith. Also at the pageant was Miss Idaho International 2008 Lisa Hammon, who I would never pass up a picture with. 

 











Now that I am back blogging, I hope you will take time to stop by to see what I have been up to!