Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Run

If you KNOW me, then you know how much I like to run! I DON’T! I have never been able to understand the greatness of running! I am not running from anyone or to anyone! What is the point?

WELL….. The other night as I was laying in bed with my kids, my daughter tells me that I have cupcake calves. And my son had to add the my thighs are meaty. HMMMM…. This made me think, I must be the size of Wal-Mart since they think my body parts look like food.

I have tried to eat healthy and I like to think my kids keep me active, however I have come to the realization that the older I get the less metabolism I have. SO, I have started to run. YES, I am for real……

I thought I would blog about it, that way there is a little bit of accountability on my behalf. I am starting off by running 2 miles. It only took me 25 min. to run/walk my first 2 miles….. LOL…. This is a work in process, stay tuned to see if it gets any better!

My song list when I run:

Eye of the Tiger ~ I start with this so that I can feel like a champ

I like it by Foxy Shazam ~ This song gives me encouragement to keep going


Roman Holiday by Nicki Minaj ~