Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cancun








We took a family vacation to Cancun this year. How nice was it to lay out on the beach listening to the waves from the ocean. We would go back between the beach and the pool. Lucky for us it was only a few feet!

It was somewhat an adventure getting here, but then that wouldn’t be a vacation without the adventure right?!

After getting checked into our room we realized that our air conditioner was alive! So after it kept us up all night we decided for our sanity we would need to change rooms. Lucky for us all they had was a suite….. Oh shoot to sad, I guess we will have to spend the rest of our time in a suite!

On our last day there (trust me we were ready to come home!) we got stuck in the elevator… First, I am not a fan of small enclosed spaces. Second, I do not like to be stuck in places where there is no fresh air. And third, I am now 100% scared to death to ride in an elevator because of this wonderful experience.

Over all it was a great vacation, I would go back but next time without kids!